The use of electronic medical records has become popular today with the advancement of technology. There are various software applications that you may choose from if you want to implement electronic medical records in your practice. Since doctors and clinics are seeking a solution that allows their patients to access their medical history even when they are outside the clinic, the demand for this medical software has been increasing at an alarming rate. Healthland Centriq and Sammy offer real‑time patient information to authorized users, thereby improving physician productivity. The two EHRs enable robust data tracking and reporting capabilities that are crucial for measuring patient care quality. These systems help physicians organize patient information.
What Is EHR/EMR Software?
EHR Software is a cloud-based as well as an on-premise software solution that allows healthcare providers to digitally manage patients’ health information.
It includes a range of management tools such as document management, e-prescribing, practice management, revenue cycle management, and scheduling.
EHR solutions allow practices to record patient clinical data so it can be accessed by other users. This gives patients the ability to access their own medical records through a patient portal on their own time (rather than just when they visit their doctor).
Why Use EHR/EMR Software?
- The most significant advantage of using EHR software is that it helps to reduce the chances of medical errors. Doctors can access all patient data on a single software and don’t have to use multiple hard copies. This reduces the chances of falling victim to medical errors.
- EHRs can be accessed from anywhere by authorized users. This makes it easy for doctors and other healthcare professionals to refer to patient medical information while on-the-go.
- EHRs are useful for tracking patient health information, which helps doctors manage treatments more effectively.
Healthland Centriq EHR
Healthland Centriq EHR is an on-premise EHR solution for small and midsize practices. The solution supports the entire spectrum of clinical care by providing solutions for a variety of specialties such as gastroenterology, family medicine, neurology, obstetrics and gynecology, internal medicine and more.
Centriq EHR is a cloud-based EHR solution for small and midsize practices. It provides users with a comprehensive set of practice management tools to help them streamline administrative tasks. Using this tool, physicians can manage their schedules with ease by tracking patient wait times, capturing demographic information at check-in and entering patient insurance provider details before appointments.
Features of Healthland Centriq EHR
Healthland Centriq EHR is a flexible and customizable solution for your healthcare organization. It has several interfaces available to make it easy for you to customize it according to your needs.
Some of the key features include:
This feature allows patients to access their information in a secure manner. They can view test results, follow up on appointments, schedule new appointments, message providers, request a prescription renewal, and even pay bills online through the patient portal.
With this option, you can order tests and receive reports right within your EMR system without having to deal with paperwork or send referrals outside of the system. The integrated system allows you to improve communication between labs and offices so that they are always on top of things.
e-Prescribing & e-Faxing
These options allow physicians to prescribe medications as well as fax prescriptions directly from the system thus eliminating potential mistakes such as illegible handwriting or incorrect dosages that could result from using paper prescriptions or calling in prescriptions over the phone (which can be very time consuming).
Some other Healthland Centriq’s key features include:
- Patient management tools for scheduling appointments, patient check-in and registration
- Clinical documentation tools for recording diagnosis notes, treatment notes and more
- Billing tools for customizing charge tickets, creating claim files and more
- Electronic medical records (EMR) certification for Meaningful Use Stage 1 (MU1)
Healthland Centriq EHR Pricing
Healthland Centriq EHR Pricing is not available on the website. In order to get a quote, you will have to contact the sales team.
About Sammy EHR
Sammy EHR is one of the best electronic health record software available in the digital healthcare industry today. It enables doctors, nurses, and other medical staff to collect and store patient data efficiently, making it accessible and easy to use without much hassle. To be more specific, Sammy EHR is developed with a well written algorithm that makes use of high-security software to keep all your patient’s information safe from hackers or intruders. On top of that, one of its most amazing features is its ability to run multiple tasks simultaneously. For example, it allows easy storage of health records, data, or images that you can import or export to charts easily. In addition, Sammy EHR reviews the user’s progress and activity which helps them remain up-to-date, knowing who entered, modified, or deleted data.
Features of Sammy EHR
Sammy EHR is one of the most highly-rated systems in the world. Its features are so cutting-edge that it rivals any system, from Healthland EMR to real life. Here are just a few:
- Patient Portal
- Compliance Tracking
- Practice Management Software
- Patient Demographics
- Appointment Scheduling
- Voice Recognition
- Mobile App
- Appointment Reminders
- Medical Billing Service
Sammy EHR Pricing
Sammy EHR does not offer a free version or free trial for price quotes you can contact the sales team.
Both solutions are full-featured, including patient portal, laboratory integrations, and e-prescribing and e-faxing. However, Sammy wins by offering the most features for the best price.
You’ll find that both systems are full-featured, including patient portal functionality, laboratory integrations, and e-prescribing and e-faxing. But when it comes to price, Sammy EHR wins. For less money per user than Healthland EMR, you’ll get access to a bigger variety of important features.
When looking for the best software solution for your practice, make sure you do some careful comparison shopping before spending your hard-earned money.
Healthland Centriq Pros and Cons
- Our clinic uses the software in almost every department, from administration to medical to accounting. The software is an all-in-one solution.
- The company delivered a detailed training session and its customer support is great.
- The font size in some subcategories is too small to read easily.
- The flow is confusing and could use some improvement.
Sammy EHR Pros and Cons
- This system saved me a lot of time when processing claim payments and the support team were great at helping me out.
- The templates were limited, and it was time-consuming to prepare them. Early navigation was a problem.