During Autumn, almost every second person stock up their moisturizers, creams, lotions, and other skin nourishing elements. Have you ever thought why the requirement of skin nourishing product escalates during this season? Studies suggest ‘human skin, especially of those dealing with dry skin tends to get leathery and stretched in winter’. You may even spot discolored, dull, and patchy skin if you haven’t taken an appropriate skin care regime.
Talking about people with oily skin type, you might observe a glowing, porcelain, and a better skin, however, even these category entails a regular moisturizing and nourishing treatment to get rid of unwanted skin tightening and stretching. Have you ever wonder ‘how can moisturizing be distinguished with nourishing’? On comparing a dehydrated powdered soup that comes in the packet with a refreshing home-made and a wholesome soup, obviously, you would like to go with the later as the effectiveness of fresh ingredients couldn’t be replaced no matter where you’re applying it. So what exactly are these nourishing products that provide you with the feel of natural ingredients? Are they just used to moisturize your skin or can they pamper and nourish the same too? Let’s have a glimpse at the best of nature’s skin nourishers and see how these ingredients could help you have a smooth, clear, and an amazing skin.
1. LEMON AND SUGAR SCRUB
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- Mix the ingredients together and apply it on your face
- Scrub for 10 mins in a circular motion
- Rinse will warm water and you will be left with glowing skin
The ingredients work well together as the sugar granules gets rid of dead skin cells and lemon acts as a bleaching agent to get rid of a tan. By repeating this twice in a week, you will see positive results within 15 days.
2. COCONUT OIL REMEDYThis remedy is simple and requires only one ingredient that you can easily find at your home. Just warm up 1 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil and massage it on your face and neck in circular motions. Leave the oil on overnight and wash it off in the morning. The oil moisturizes dry skin and makes it smooth and glowing.
- 1 cucumber
- 2-3 tablespoons of yogurt
- Grate the cucumber and add the yogurt
- Beat the ingredients until a thick paste is obtained
- Apply it to your face and neck and leave it on for 10 mins
- Rinse it off with cold water
Cucumber is rich with oxidants and replenishes dull skin with its cooling effect. Repeat this remedy in every three to four days a week to achieve glowing skin.
4. TURMERIC POWDER FACEPACK
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 tablespoons gram flour
- Milk or water
- Milk the two ingredients and add adequate milk or water to form a paste
- Apply it on your face and neck and leave it on for 15-20 mins
- Rinse it off with water
The cucurmin and strong antioxidants in the turmeric powder eliminate the harmful free radicals from the skin and enhances its collagen production. Gram flour brightens and cleans the skin. Using this pack twice a week will help you achieve supple and glowing skin.
5. BAKING SODA REMEDY
Baking soda is a great component for exfoliation of dead skin cells and maintaining the pH level of the skin, giving it a glowing appearance. Mix 1 teaspoon baking soda with 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil and apply it on your face for 10 mins. Rinse it off with water and moisturize afterwards.
6. BANANA FOR GLOWING SKIN
Mash a ripe banana and mix it with milk. Then apply it on your face and neck and leave it on for 15 mins. Rinse it off with water and then massage your face with an ice cube.Banana is rich in potassium and vitamins A, B, C and E which hydrate and nourish the skin. It also helps in lightening blemishes. Follow this remedy twice a week to get healthy, glowing skin.
Honey is rich in oxidants and has antimicrobial and hygroscopic properties that reduces blemishes, softens and smoothens the skin. Massage your face with honey for five minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water after a few minutes. Follow this remedy every alternate day to achieve glowing skin.
8. ALOE VERA REMEDY
- 1 tablespoon aloe Vera gel
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Mix all the ingredients until a paste is obtained
- Apply it on your face and neck for 20 mins
- Wash it off with lukewarm water
Aloe Vera gel is a great component that heals and nourishes the skin, giving it a natural glow. Its cooling effect works great for sunburns or irritated skin. It is a Holy Grail product especially in summers.
9. PAPAYA AND MULTANI MITTI
- half a cup of small pieces of ripe papaya
- 1 teaspoon multani mitti
- I teaspoon honey
- mix all the ingredients until a paste is formed
- apply it on your face for 20 minutes
- rinse it off with cool water
The papain enzyme in the papaya is a natural mild exfoliator, which removes the dead skin cells and the layer of dirt and oil off the skin and makes it look radiant. Multani mitti makes the skin soft by absorbing excess oil from it. Honey moisturizes the skin and heals blemishes. This pack is an effective remedy to achieve glowing and younger looking skin.
Now as you have got the list of some natural yet brilliant skin moisturizer and nourisher, you aren’t far away from experiencing a glowing skin. Instead of the chemical creams, lotions, and other products, you should once try out this inexpensive and easy-to-do remedy. You’ll definitely end up getting the best possible outcome.
All the listed treatments are simple as all you need to do is just get them and start utilizing the same on a regular basis and see how your skin rejuvenates and becomes super smooth within minutes. Good luck!